Every contribution that you make brings hope to a child in Sierra Leone and breaks the cycle of poverty.
- A $5,000 gift will help rebuild dilapidated schools in rural areas.
- A $1,000 gift will buy 100 prescribed textbooks.
- A $500 gift will buy 20 tables and 20 chairs for a primary school.
- A $100 gift will provide a yearly tuition for a child.
- A $50 gift will cover the cost of providing a backpack filled with school supplies for a child.
- A $35 gift will cover our operational expenses.
It is important to note that all staff and board currently serve on a volunteer basis and 100% of all donations received go directly to supporting all programs in Sierra Leone.
Purchase and donate books and school supplies to Education for Hope throughout the year and assist with collecting and packing of supplies and items for shipment.
- Host school drives in your local community to collect school supplies and related materials
Donate Funds /Money
You can help by making a one-time gift, or you can become a partner in our efforts by pledging on-going support to help with the rebuilding of schools, books for libraries, and scholarship drive programs.
- Host small fundraising parties, setting your own personal financial goals
You can volunteer your time and resources by assisting with coordinating and executing many administrative functions, such as fundraising initiatives, administrative tasks, logistics, communication and public relations, research, grant and proposal writing, and programs development.
- Volunteer to speak at all Education for Hope hosted events on campuses
- Support us by attending all public events of Education for Hope
You can share what you have learned about EFH and the children of Sierra Leone with others by being an Ambassador for Hope.
- Be an advocate for Education for Hope in your personal and professional networks
Education for Hope sees the indispensable value in partnerships and in collaboration. We partnered and developed affiliations with governmental and nongovernmental organizations such as Books for Goodwill International, Peace Corps, and the Sierra Leone Library Board.
In 1961, President John F. Kennedy established the Peace Corps to promote world peace and friendship. The Peace Corps’ mission has three simple goals:
The Lewis Family Foundation
Sierra Leone Library Board
B.I.G. provides services for recycling books discarded by current owners and putting them in the hands of new users